Smartphone Buying Tips:
Smartphone is now like a pocket computer. Smartphones are not used just to make calls or sending SMS but also to send e-mails, making video conferences, contact via social networking sites, photos, videos, etc. Smartphone sales and demand both has increased at the present time. So before buying a smartphone, a buyer must keep in mind the following points.
* Don't just look at the model of the phone, make sure which internal operating system software has been used. In this case, it is better to use different updated versions of the operating system as like Apple OS, Android or Nokia Windows OS.
* Make sure the display of the phone is super AMOLED. Because the screen resolution and touch sensitivity of AMOLED is much better than the TFT display.
* Smartphones with Dual-core processors are better. These are high speed multitasking phone with long battery life. In this case, 512 MB of RAM or above is good.
* Make sure the phone has Wi-Fi and 3G services. These two functions will help you to get better internet services.
* Make sure the phone has a total of two cameras, front and back of the phone. Because the front camera is necessary to make video calls. Moreover, 8-megapixel camera on the back is better.
* Verify the sufficient facilities for browsing and chatting on the social networking sites.
* Check for memory capacity and also the facility of extend memory. Low memory capacity cannot contain more audio and video, so it’s very important. 8GB or above would be better.
* Check the GPS (Global Positioning System) whether it works or not.
* Check the Advanced Focus System of the camera. This will help you to take pictures and videos at night.
* The voice command function is extremely important. This option will make your daily work more dynamic. So check the phone's voice command function.
* Buying smartphones of best brands are always appreciated.
* Be sure to the warranty period when buying.